Thursday, July 7, 2016

Director Comey being interviewed by Congress

Thoughts and Opinions of a Curvy Girl…


The hits just keep coming.  I am flabbergasted to find out Hillary’s FBI interview was not recorded and she wasn’t sworn in. What the heck are they smoking at the FBI?  Can you say RIGGED?!  I guess the FBI was just going through the motions. Our tax dollars hard at work.  I spit out my water when Director Comey suggested Hillary was not “SOPHISTICATED ENOUGH” to understand.  What a knee slapper!  I bet Hillary just loves being referred to in that manner and she can’t respond or the gig is up.  I come down on the side of Trey Gowdy who said Mrs. Clinton was CAREFUL not CARELESS! Thank goodness Speaker Paul Ryan took a break from drinking the Kool-Aid and demanded Hillary and her top aides no longer have access to classified material stating their behavior put lives at risk. Unfortunately the damage is done.  

The voters will do their part, but it’s up to the GOP, RNC, and Trump not to screw this up.  We must unite and defeat this corruption before it’s too late.  

No comments:

Post a Comment